SOLAR PUMP SYSTEM :
A solar-powered pump is a pump running on electricity generated by photovoltaic or the heat from collected sunlight. The operation of solar powered pumps is more economical and has less environmental impact than pumps powered by an electric motor. Solar pumps are useful where grid electricity is unavailable and wind powered pumps do not provide adequate performance. Solar pump system comparatively cost effective because of the free availability of solar energy.
- » The pump
- » The controller (adjusting speed and output power according to input from solar panels)
- » An electric motor
- » Solar panels
Solar pump system available in our company
1HP, 2HP, 3HP, 5HP, 7.5HP AND 10HP
Pump controller using maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) Technologic.
- » Uses MPPT technology to maximise water delivery at various solar energy levels without battery
- » Water pumped even in morning, evening and in cloudy weather at low speed / flow for over 12 hours per day
- » Can be used for both Monoblock or Submersible pumps
- » You can use existing pump setup so no need to buy new pump
- » Dual Input (Solar + Grid) Preferential Logic
- » Multiple pumps can be connected to single controller
- » Dc Power Meter included